Saturday, July 3, 2010

In the beginning..

Let me start from the beginning..



My name is Shannon and I'm from The Woodlands, TX (just north of Houston). I've always been interested in baking and creating fun and yummy things and now I'm putting it to good use. After much deliberation with my mom (whom I love, and I'm sure I'll mention practically everyday), I've decided to start a blog and document my journey through cupcakes. Every week I want to try something I haven't before. Sometimes it'll be the way their decorated and sometimes they'll be the cake itself. I'm very excited to get this started!!

THIS WEEK:
 I'm going to make Red Velvet + a little cinnamon and crushed pecans and filled with butter cream cupcakes..decorated like fireworks in honor of 4th of July!  (this cake is VERY similar to Texas Chocolate..which is your best chocolate cake recipe with cinnamon and pecans)


Pictures to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment